Sidney Harry Wellband1
#1253, (December 1879-17 October 1922)
|Birth*||DEC 1879 ||Sidney Harry Wellband was born in DEC 1879 at Otford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Harry Wellband and Laura Eliza Gibson at Otford Street, Otford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Laura Gibson Wellband.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Sidney Harry Wellband lived with Harry Wellband and Laura Eliza Gibson at Castle Farm, Otford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Laura Gibson Wellband.2 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1908 ||Sidney Harry Wellband married Eliza Ann Walker in MAR 1908 at Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Sidney Harry Wellband lived with Harry Wellband and Laura Eliza Gibson at Otford, KentG, together with Brian Harry Walker Wellband, Sidney Robert Walker Wellband and Eliza Ann Walker.5 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Sidney Harry Wellband was 'Farmer.5' |
|Occupation||1918 ||He was a Farmer, hop grower & thrashing machine proprieter. Large landowner.6 |
|Residence*||SEP 1922 ||He lived at Willow Tree House, Otford, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||17 OCT 1922 ||He died on 17 OCT 1922 at Fitzroy Square, St Pancras, London, EnglandG, aged 42.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1879, vol 2a 579.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Sidney Harry Wellband & Eliza Ann Walker, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1908, vol 2a 1017.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Kellys Directory for Orford, 1918.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, residence before death.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, death date & place; probate to wife, Eliza Ann.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 44, Pancras, London, Dec 1922, vol 1b 30.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 2.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age less than 1 month.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun1915, vol 2a 579.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016