Laura Eliza Gibson1
#1234, (September 1854-2 August 1927)
|Birth*||SEP 1854 ||Laura Eliza Gibson was born in SEP 1854 at Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with William Gibson and Eliza Ribbens at Eynsford Street, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Beatrice Emily Gibson, Kate Mary Gibson, Sidney William Gibson and Samuel Gibson.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Laura Eliza Gibson lived with William Gibson and Eliza Ribbens at Forge, Sevenoaks Road, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Kate Mary Gibson, Florence Edith Gibson, Lewis Bruce Gibson and Beatrice Emily Gibson.4 |
|Marriage*||16 JAN 1877 ||Laura Eliza Gibson married Harry Wellband on 16 JAN 1877 at Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Laura Eliza Gibson and Harry Wellband lived at Otford Street, Otford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Laura Gibson Wellband and Sidney Harry Wellband.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Laura Eliza Gibson and Harry Wellband lived at Castle Farm, Otford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Laura Gibson Wellband and Sidney Harry Wellband.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Laura Eliza Gibson and Harry Wellband lived at Otford, KentG, together with Sidney Harry Wellband, Brian Harry Walker Wellband, Sidney Robert Walker Wellband and Eliza Ann Walker.8 |
|Death*||2 AUG 1927 ||Laura Eliza Gibson died on 2 AUG 1927 at Otford, KentG, aged 72.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1854, vol 2a 215.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 16 at census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S55] Emma King's Diary, marriage Laura Gibson & Harry Wellband; from Emma King's diary.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, to dau. Laura Gibson Haggart.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 23 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016