John Thomas Davis1
#1277, (September 1833-December 1885)
|Birth*||SEP 1833 ||John Thomas Davis was born in SEP 1833 at Camden Street, Walworth, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||20 OCT 1833 ||He was baptized on 20 OCT 1833 at Christ Church, Southwark, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Henry Davis lived at Grove House, Brixton, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||John Thomas Davis lived with William Wansbury and Emma Dinah Lane at Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ellen Wansbury, Mark Wansbury, Emma Dinah Wansbury and George Charles Wansbury.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||John Thomas Davis was employed as apprenticed to W Wansbury at Farningham, KentG.4 |
|Marriage*||18 OCT 1863 ||He married Anne Perrin on 18 OCT 1863 at Christ Church, Marylebone, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
|Name Variation|| ||John Thomas Davis was also known as John Thos.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Anne Perrin lived at 35 Richmond Street, Marylebone, London, EnglandG, together with Eliza Davis and Jessie Davis.6 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of John Thomas Davis was 'Shoemaker.7' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Anne Perrin lived at 33 Richmond Street, Marylebone, London, EnglandG, together with Eliza Davis, Annie Caroline Davis and Jessie Davis.7 |
|Death*||DEC 1885 ||John Thomas Davis died in DEC 1885 at Marylebone, London, EnglandG, aged 52.8,9 |
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapt., John Thomas, son of William & Sophia Davis, Camden Street. Christ Church, no. 1185. 20 Oct 1833.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with Emma Wansbury.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, Home for pauper children.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Davis, gather John, & Anne Perrin, father George, Christchurch, St Marylebone, no. 158, p 79.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Whitechapel, London, Oct-Dec 1885, age 52, vol 1c 225.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, not in census?
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 16 at census.