#314, (15 January 1848-October 1883)
|Birth*||15 JAN 1848 ||Mark Wansbury was born on 15 JAN 1848 at Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Baptism||20 JAN 1848 ||He was baptized on 20 JAN 1848 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with William Wansbury and Emma Dinah Lane at Farningham, KentG, together with Ellen Wansbury, Emma Dinah Wansbury, George Charles Wansbury and John Thomas Davis.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Mark Wansbury lived with Emma Dinah Lane at Farningham Hill, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Wansbury and Ellen Wansbury.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Mark Wansbury lived at 35, Richmond Street, Marylebone, Middlesex, EnglandG.8 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||He was employed as Shoe maker.9 |
|Marriage*||10 NOV 1873 ||He married Ellen Vaughan, daughter of William Vaughan and Elizabeth Wright, on 10 NOV 1873 at St Philip's Church, Lambeth, Surrey, EnglandG.10,11,12 |
|Occupation*||1875 ||The occupation of Mark Wansbury was 'Greengrocer.12' |
|Residence*||1883 ||He and Ellen Vaughan lived at 23 Hatton Street, Marylebone, London, EnglandG, together with George Charles Wansbury, Emma Elizabeth Wansbury and Mark Joseph Wansbury.13 |
|Death*||OCT 1883 ||Mark Wansbury died in OCT 1883 at Marylebone, London, EnglandG, aged 35.14,15 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1848, vol 5 106.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Bible #1; Inscription 3.
- [S112] Wansbury Bible, Mark, born Jan 15th 1848.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Mark Wansbury; Farningham, father William, mother Ellen.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. father William Wansbury, mother Emma; C131392.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, household of D Tibbles; News Agent.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Lambeth, London, Oct-Dec 1873, vol 1d 519.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Mark Wansbury & Ellen Vaughan, Lambeth St Philip. witnesses Thomas Vaughan & Mary King. no. 440.
- [S55] Emma King's Diary.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electorl Register, 1884. Marylebone, Church Street Ward.
- [S17] BMD indices, Marylebone, London Oct-Dec 1883, vol 1a 433, age 36.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Letter to FWJ, 6 Dec 1985.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Marylebone, London, Jan-Mar 1876, vol 1a 636.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Gen Humble on Genes Reunited.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 19 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Marylebone, Middlesex, Jan-Mar 1884, vol 1a 654. Born after father's death.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016