#1407, (1794-December 1869)
|Birth*||1794 ||Martha Freeman was born in 1794 at Brampton, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||9 OCT 1820 ||She married John Sapcote Smith, son of John Smith and Elizabeth Sapcote, on 9 OCT 1820 at Bury, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence||21 JUL 1822 ||Martha Freeman and John Sapcote Smith lived at Booth Street, Spitalfields, City of London, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Martha Freeman and John Sapcote Smith lived at Horsegate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Smith, Jane Smith and Charles Hewitt Smith.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Martha Freeman and John Sapcote Smith lived at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Martha Freeman and John Sapcote Smith lived at Deeping St James, LincolnshireG.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1869 ||Martha Freeman died in DEC 1869 at Deeping St James, LincolnshireG.7 |
|ResearchNote*|| ||Research Note: There is no direct evidence to say that John and Martha are the parents of Joseph. The fact that Joseph was recorded as being born in London in several censuses doesn't help!8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Smith & Martha Freeman, Bury, Huntingdon.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age of 67.
- [S48] Parish Register, London Baptism records for Joseph, Christchurch, Spitalfields no 1299, 1822, father John, mother Maria.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, children not born in Lincs.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, John, 53, from Thurlby, Martha, 57, from Brampton, Hunts.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, John, age 67, from Thurlby & Martha, 67 from Brampton.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Bourne, Lincs, Oct-Dec 1869, vol 7a 207, age 72.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016