Elsie May Smith1
|Father*||Philip Cornelius Smith2 b. 25 Mar 1876, d. 6 Jun 1949|
|Mother*||Catherine Elizabeth Allen2 b. 24 Nov 1872, d. 10 Mar 1949|
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.|
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings.
The Palmers from Lincolnshire.
The Bettles of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
|Birth*||JUN 1899||Elsie May Smith was born in JUN 1899 at Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire, EnglandG.1|
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901||She lived with Philip Cornelius Smith and Catherine Elizabeth Allen at 18 East Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with Edith Kate Smith and Prudence Mary Smith.3|
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911||Elsie May Smith lived with Catherine Elizabeth Allen and Philip Cornelius Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Stephen Lines Smith, Walter Philip Smith, Herbert Oliver Smith, Phyllis Irene Smith and Edith Kate Smith.4|
|Marriage*||SEP 1919||Elsie May Smith married Leonard Samuel Underwood, son of Samuel Underwood and Elizabeth Merrill, in SEP 1919 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5|
|Death*||SEP 1968||Elsie May Smith died in SEP 1968 at Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandG, aged 69.6|
|Last Edited||17 Mar 2015|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Blaby, Leics, Apr-Jun 1899, vol 7a 35.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, aged 2.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Elsie May Smith, father Herbert, & Leonard Stanley Underwood; Market Deeping. Bourne, Lincs, Jul-Sep 1919, vol 7a 1090.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 68, Leicester, Sep 1968, vol 3a 508.