Edith Kate Smith1
|Father*||Philip Cornelius Smith2 b. 25 Mar 1876, d. 6 Jun 1949|
|Mother*||Catherine Elizabeth Allen2 b. 24 Nov 1872, d. 10 Mar 1949|
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings|
The Bettles of the Deepings (#1)
The Bettles of the Deepings (#2)
The Palmers of Deeping St James
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings
|Birth*||7 AUG 1897||Edith Kate Smith was born on 7 AUG 1897 at Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire, EnglandG.1|
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901||She lived with Philip Cornelius Smith and Catherine Elizabeth Allen at 18 East Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with Elsie May Smith and Prudence Mary Smith.3|
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911||Edith Kate Smith lived with Catherine Elizabeth Allen and Philip Cornelius Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Elsie May Smith, Stephen Lines Smith, Walter Philip Smith, Herbert Oliver Smith and Phyllis Irene Smith.4|
|Marriage*||JUN 1922||Edith Kate Smith married Frank Newbon, son of William Bettles Newbon and Harriet Coleman, in JUN 1922 at Bourne, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5|
|Death*||JAN 1990||Edith Kate Smith died in JAN 1990 at Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, aged 92.6|
|Frank Newbon b. 25 Mar 1892, d. Mar 1975|
|Last Edited||19 Mar 2014|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Blaby, Leics, Oct-Dec 1897, vol 7a 39.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, aged 3.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Edith K Smith, & Frank Newbon, Market Deeping, Lincs. Apr-Jun 1922, vol 7e 1078.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 90, Stamford, Lincs, Jan 1990, vol 7 2295.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Lincs. Oct-Dec 1922, vol 7a 556.