#1873, (June 1849-June 1905)
|Birth*||JUN 1849 ||Eliza Burnett was born in JUN 1849 at Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG.2,1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with John Burnett and Mary Streatfield at Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with Susan Burnett, John Burnett, Mary Ann Burnett and Fanny Streatfield.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Eliza Burnett lived with Fanny Streatfield and Henry James Ashdown at Wrotham, KentG, together with Henry James Ashdown.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Eliza Burnett lived at The Rectory, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||She was employed as Servant, Nunn household, Rector of Stansted.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Sydney Streatfield and Margaret Lillian Wood at 2 Virginia Villas, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ethel Rimmie Streatfield, Sydney Streatfield and Venus Susan Streatfield.7 |
|Death*||JUN 1905 ||Eliza Burnett died in JUN 1905 at Bromley, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 1 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1849, vol 5 378.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, as Bennett or Burnett.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, in Wm. Nunn, Rector's household.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Eliza Burnett, lodger is relative, daughter of Margaret.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1905, age 56, vol 2a 273.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016