Walter John Price1
#1943, (1882-27 August 1952)
|Birth*||1882 ||Walter John Price was born in 1882 at West Kingsdown, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||4 JUN 1882 ||He was baptized on 4 JUN 1882 at St Mary the Virgin, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Walter John Price and Fanny Streatfield at 2 Downter Cottages, St Paul's Cray, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Annie Price, Sydney George Price and Fanny Price.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Walter John Price lived with Walter John Price and Fanny Streatfield at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Annie Price.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Walter John Price was employed as Carter.3 |
|Occupation*||30 JAN 1913 ||The occupation of Walter John Price was 'farming.4' |
|Emigration*||30 JAN 1913 ||He emigrated on 30 JAN 1913 from London, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||27 AUG 1952 ||He died on 27 AUG 1952 at Feilding, Wellington, North Island, New ZealandG.6 |
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S61] Passengers, Walter Price, single, MV Tainui to Wellington; occupation, age 32.
- [S61] Passengers, Walter Price, single, MV Tainui to Wellington.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, New Zealand deaths; Feilding, Wellington, Jul-Sep 1952, fn. 3133.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016