Charles Henry Hollington1
#10118, (24 July 1895-30 November 1917)
|Birth*||24 JUL 1895 ||Charles Henry Hollington was born on 24 JUL 1895 at Bromley-by-Bow, London, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||14 AUG 1895 ||He was baptized on 14 AUG 1895 at St Leonards Church, Bromley-by-Bow, London, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Charles Hollington and Emily Alice Merton at 157 St Leonards Street, Bromley-by-Bow, London, EnglandG, together with Joseph John Hollington, Eliza Alice Hollington and Emily Hollington.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Henry Hollington lived with Charles Hollington and Emily Alice Merton at 14 Grace Street, Bromley-by-Bow, London, EnglandG, together with Joseph John Hollington, Eliza Alice Hollington, Emily Hollington, Albert Hollington and Annie Sophia Hollington.5 |
|Marriage*||29 JUL 1917 ||Charles Henry Hollington married Margaret Ann Treacher on 29 JUL 1917 at St Mark's Church, Victoria Park, London, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Death*||30 NOV 1917 ||Charles Henry Hollington died on 30 NOV 1917 at Cambrai, FranceG, aged 22.8,9 |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at Louveral, Departement du Nord, FranceG.8 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poplar, London, Jul-Sep 1895, vol 1c 622.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt, Charles Henry Hollington, parents Charles & Emily Alice, St Leonard, Bromley, no 766, p 96.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Charles H Hollington & Margaret A Treacher, Poplar, London, Jul-Sep 1917, vol 1c 698.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Charles Henry Hollington, 22, father Charles, & Margaret-Ann Treacher, 21, father Charles, St Mark, Victoria Park, no 368,.
- [S106] UK Commonwealth War Graves, No 34687, Hollington, Charles Henry, Pte., 7th Btn. East Surrey Rgt. Panel 6 Cambrai Memorial, Louveral.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, Special Provisions Act, G/34684, age 22, presumed dead, France.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016