Joseph John Hollington1
#10119, (2 October 1896-21 September 1917)
|Birth*||2 OCT 1896 ||Joseph John Hollington was born on 2 OCT 1896 at Bromley-by-Bow, London, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Baptism||21 OCT 1896 ||He was baptized on 21 OCT 1896 at St Leonards Church, Bromley-by-Bow, London, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Charles Hollington and Emily Alice Merton at 157 St Leonards Street, Bromley-by-Bow, London, EnglandG, together with Charles Henry Hollington, Eliza Alice Hollington and Emily Hollington.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Joseph John Hollington lived with Charles Hollington and Emily Alice Merton at 14 Grace Street, Bromley-by-Bow, London, EnglandG, together with Charles Henry Hollington, Eliza Alice Hollington, Emily Hollington, Albert Hollington and Annie Sophia Hollington.5 |
|Death*||21 SEP 1917 ||Joseph John Hollington died on 21 SEP 1917 at Ypres, West Flanders, BelgiumG, aged 20.6,7 |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at Menin Gate Memorial, Ypres, West Flanders, BelgiumG.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt, Joseph John Hollington, parents Charles & Emily Alice, St Leonard, Bromley, no 1652, p 207.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poplar, London, Oct-Dec 1896, vol 1c 624.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S106] UK Commonwealth War Graves, No 202722, Hollington, Joseph John, Pte., 2nd/1st Btn. London Rgt., (Royal Fuseliers) Panel 52, Ypres (Menin Gate) Memorial.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, Special Provisions Act, 202722, age 21, Killed in action, France.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016