#10214, (March 1847-September 1908)
|Birth*||MAR 1847 ||Edwin Mace was born in MAR 1847 at Wanborough, Wiltshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||29 AUG 1897 ||He married Emma Charlotte Cheeseman, daughter of John Cheeseman and Elizabeth Cheeseman, on 29 AUG 1897 at Christchurch, Swindon, Wiltshire, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Edwin Mace and Emma Charlotte Cheeseman lived at Acton Turville, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, together with Ethelina May Cheeseman.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Edwin Mace was employed as Domestic gardener.4 |
|Death*||SEP 1908 ||He died in SEP 1908 at Royal Infirmary, Bath, Somerset, EnglandG, aged 61.5,6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emma Charlotte Cheeseman & Edwin Mace, Highworth, Wilts., Jul-Sep 1895, vol 5a 16.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Highworth, Wilts., Jan-Mar 1847, vol 8 351.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Edwin Trace, widower, 50, father Thomas (dec), & Emma Charlotte Cheeseman, widow, 42, father John Duke (dec), no 224, p 112.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 61, Bath, Somerset, Jul-Sep 1908, vol 5c 312.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, Edwin Mace, age 61, St Bartholomew, Wick, Glocs., no 293, p 37.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016