William George Hagell1
#10309, (September 1870-17 March 1890)
|Birth*||SEP 1870 ||William George Hagell was born in SEP 1870 at Peckham, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||2 OCT 1870 ||He was baptized on 2 OCT 1870 at St Mary Magdalene Church, Peckham, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Maria Cheeseman and George Hagell at Mary Terrcae, Peckham, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Rebecca Neal.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||William George Hagell and Charles James Hagell lived at Little Wanderer's Home, Greenwich, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Immigration*||12 JUN 1885 ||William George Hagell immigrated on 12 JUN 1885 to Quebec, Quebec, CanadaG.6 |
|Death*||17 MAR 1890 ||He died on 17 MAR 1890 at Winnipeg, Manitoba, CanadaG, aged 19.7 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Camberwell, London, Jul-Sep 1870, vol 1d 649.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., William George Hagell, parents George & Maria, St Mary Magdalene, Peckham, no. 936, p 117.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, brothers together.
- [S61] Passengers, On MV Sarmatian, Quebec from Liverpool, Fegans Homes passenger assigned to Winnipeg.
- [S29] Email from, from Dave Ker of Bermuda, unverified. Jan 2020.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016