Charles James Hagell1
#10310, (31 December 1872-5 October 1917)
|Birth*||31 DEC 1872 ||Charles James Hagell was born on 31 DEC 1872 at Peckham, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||6 APR 1873 ||He was baptized on 6 APR 1873 at St Mary Magdalene Church, Peckham, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and William George Hagell lived at Little Wanderer's Home, Greenwich, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Immigration*||9 JUN 1885 ||Charles James Hagell immigrated on 9 JUN 1885 to Quebec, Quebec, CanadaG.5 |
|Residence*||5 APR 1901 ||He lived at South Norwich, Oxford, Ontario, CanadaG.6 |
|Marriage*||31 MAR 1910 ||He married Alice Smith on 31 MAR 1910 at Tillsonburg, Oxford, Ontario, CanadaG.7 |
|Residence*||1 JUN 1911 ||Charles James Hagell and Alice Smith lived at South Norwich, Oxford, OntarioG, together with Robert Alonzo Hagell.8 |
|Death*||5 OCT 1917 ||Charles James Hagell died on 5 OCT 1917 at Tillsonburg, Oxford, OntarioG, aged 44.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Charles James Hagell, parents George & Maria, St Mary Magdalene, Peckham, no. 1730, p 217.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Camberwell, London, Jan-Mar 1873, vol 1d 746.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, brothers together.
- [S61] Passengers, On MV Sarmatian, Quebec from Liverpool, Fegans Homes passenger assigned to Ontario.
- [S111] Canada Census, servant, Pearse family, South Norwich. Oxford, ON.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, marriage; Charles James Hagell, 37, parents Willima Hagell & Maria Cheeseman, & Alice Smith, 25, parents Joseph Smith & Elizabeth Smith. Ontario Marriages, Tillsonburg, Oxford Co.
- [S111] Canada Census.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, death by accidental burning, age 43, parents given as Joseph Hagell & Sarah Cheeseman. Ontario Deaths, Tillsonburg, Oxford Co.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, birth; Robert Alonzo Hagell, parents Charles James Hagell & Alice Smith, Ontario Births, South Norwich, Oxford Co. no 037542.
- [S29] Email from, from Dave Ker of Bermuda, unverified. Jan 2020.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016