Sarah Jane Peppiatt1
#10379, (9 April 1872-July 1956)
|Birth*||9 APR 1872 ||Sarah Jane Peppiatt was born on 9 APR 1872 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||4 OCT 1874 ||She was baptized on 4 OCT 1874 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Jamin Peppiatt and Emily Cook at Sparrow Hall, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Peppiatt, Frederick Peppiatt, Mary Louisa Peppiatt, David Peppiatt and Lizzie Peppiatt.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Sarah Jane Peppiatt lived at Farm House, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1898 ||She married Charles Toser in JUN 1898 at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Sarah Jane Peppiatt and Charles Toser lived at 56 Gaisford Street, Camden Town, London, EnglandG, together with Ethel May Toser and Hilda Ida Emily Toser.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Sarah Jane Peppiatt and Charles Toser were employed at 17 Rosebury Avenue, Tottenham, London, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Sarah Jane Peppiatt and Charles Toser lived at 71 Greenfield Road, Tottenham, London, EnglandG, together with Ethel May Toser and Doris Toser.9 |
|Death*||JUL 1956 ||Sarah Jane Peppiatt died in JUL 1956 at Edmonton, London, EnglandG, aged 84.10 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Sarah Jane Peppiatt, parents Jamin & Emily, Edlesborough, Bucks.,.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1872, vol 3b 446.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant, Dover household.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Sarah Jane Peppiatt & Charles Toser, Leighton Buzzards, Beds., Apr-Jun 1898, vol 3b 907.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 85, Edmonton, London, Jul-Sep 1956, vol 5e 208.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016