#11574, (2 June 1872-)
|Birth*||2 JUN 1872 ||Charles Toser was born on 2 JUN 1872 at Soho, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1898 ||He married Sarah Jane Peppiatt, daughter of Jamin Peppiatt and Emily Cook, in JUN 1898 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Charles Toser and Sarah Jane Peppiatt lived at 56 Gaisford Street, Camden Town, London, EnglandG, together with Ethel May Toser and Hilda Ida Emily Toser.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Toser was employed as Chair Maker.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Sarah Jane Peppiatt were employed at 17 Rosebury Avenue, Tottenham, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Charles Toser and Sarah Jane Peppiatt lived at 71 Greenfield Road, Tottenham, London, EnglandG, together with Ethel May Toser and Doris Toser.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Sarah Jane Peppiatt & Charles Toser, Leighton Buzzards, Beds., Apr-Jun 1898, vol 3b 907.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Westminster, London, Jul-Sep 1872, vol 1a 415.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016