John William Hallgate1
#10478, (October 1874-1 February 1912)
|Birth*||OCT 1874 ||John William Hallgate was born in OCT 1874 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||6 DEC 1874 ||He was baptized on 6 DEC 1874 at Warmsworth, Yorkshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Charles Hallgate and Elizabeth Palmer at Sandpit Lock, Balby, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Lilly Hallgate, Thomas Hallgate and Charlie Hallgate.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||John William Hallgate lived with Elizabeth Palmer and Charles Hallgate at 70 Kellam Street, Balby, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Frances Cook, Lilly Hallgate, Thomas Hallgate, Charlie Hallgate, Emily Hallgate and Frederick Hallgate.5 |
|Employment||31 JAN 1898 ||John William Hallgate was employed at Rotherham, Yorkshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1901 ||He married Charlotte Elizabeth Marshall in OCT 1901 at Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||John William Hallgate was employed as Railway signalman.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Charlotte Elizabeth Marshall lived at Railway Row, Silkstone Common, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Florence May Hallgate, Constance Isabella Hallgate, Blanche Hallgate and Gladys Hallgate.8 |
|Death*||1 FEB 1912 ||John William Hallgate died on 1 FEB 1912 at Silkstone Common, Yorkshire, EnglandG, aged 37.9 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1974, vol 9c 662.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., John William Hallgate, parents Charles & Elizabeth Emma, Warmsworth, Yorks.,.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, UK Railway Employment Registers, Manchester, Sheffield & Linconshire Railway. p 5484.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John William Hallgate & Charlotte Elizabeth Marshall, Glanford Brigg, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1901, vol 7a 1457.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 37, Penistone, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1912, vol 9c 350.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016