#10480, (January 1879-April 1938)
|Birth*||JAN 1879 ||Thomas Hallgate was born in JAN 1879 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Charles Hallgate and Elizabeth Palmer at Sandpit Lock, Balby, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with John William Hallgate, Lilly Hallgate and Charlie Hallgate.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Hallgate lived with Elizabeth Palmer and Charles Hallgate at 70 Kellam Street, Balby, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Frances Cook, John William Hallgate, Lilly Hallgate, Charlie Hallgate, Emily Hallgate and Frederick Hallgate.4 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1899 ||Thomas Hallgate married Emily Beighton in OCT 1899 at Doncaster, YorkshireG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Hallgate was employed as Iron moulder.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Emily Beighton lived at 7 Bank Side, Balby, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas Hallgate and Emily Beighton lived at 33 Kellam Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||APR 1938 ||Thomas Hallgate died in APR 1938 at Doncaster, YorkshireG, aged 59.8 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1879, vol 9c 682.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Yhomas Hallgate & Emily Beighton, Doncaster, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1899, vol 9c 1350.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, 1 dead child.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 59, Doncaster, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1938, vol 9c 825.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016