#10503, (May 1874-January 1929)
|Birth*||MAY 1874 ||William Burley was born in MAY 1874 at Chesterfield, Derbyshire, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||25 JUN 1874 ||He was baptized on 25 JUN 1874 at Holy Trinity Church, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1897 ||He married Lilly Hallgate, daughter of Charles Hallgate and Elizabeth Palmer, in JUL 1897 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William Burley was employed as Railway Engine Stoker.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Lilly Hallgate lived at 34 Kellam Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Florry Burley, Alfred Ernest Burley, Charles William Burley, Harry Burley and Walter Frederick Burley.4 |
|Death*||JAN 1929 ||William Burley died in JAN 1929 at Doncaster, YorkshireG, aged 54.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Lilly Hallgate & William Burley, Doncaster, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1897, vol 9c 1081.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Chesterfield, Derbys., Apr-Jun 1874, vol 7b 660.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., William Burley, parents John & Ann, Holy Trinity, Chesterfield, no. 1946, p 244.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 54, Doncaster, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1929, vol 9c 1462.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016