#10504, (3 July 1899-)
|Birth*||3 JUL 1899 ||Florry Burley was born on 3 JUL 1899 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with William Burley and Lilly Hallgate at 34 Kellam Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Alfred Ernest Burley, Charles William Burley, Harry Burley and Walter Frederick Burley.3 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1919 ||Florry Burley married Ernest William Brown in JAN 1919 at Doncaster, YorkshireG.4 |
|Residence*||1935 ||Florry Burley and Ernest William Brown lived at 2 Saxon Cottages, Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Florry Burley and Ernest William Brown lived at Whittlesey, CambridgeshireG, together with James William Henry Brown and Lilly Brown.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1899, vol 9c 788.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Florrie Burby & Ernest W Brown, Doncaster, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1919, vol 9c 1192.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Cambridgeshire, Electoral Registers, Parish of Whittlesey, 1935, p4.
- [S124] 1939 register, 3 blanked lines.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1919, vol 9c 1293.
- [S124] 1939 register, date & place.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 66, Peterborough, Northants., May 1991, vol 9 1117.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Whittlesea, Cambs., Jul-Sep 1927, vol 3b 724, mother Burley.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016