#10596, (September 1867-April 1948)
|Birth*||SEP 1867 ||Alice Dangerfield was born in SEP 1867 at Durley, Hampshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||13 APR 1890 ||She married James Henry Smith, son of Robert William Smith and Martha Cheeseman, on 13 APR 1890 at St Paul's Church, Deptford, London, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Alice Dangerfield and James Henry Smith lived at 27 Arklow Road, Deptford, London, EnglandG, together with James William Smith.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Alice Dangerfield and James Henry Smith lived at 18 Victory Square, Camberwell, London, EnglandG, together with Alfred Thomas Smith, Dorothy Alice Smith and Ellen Smith.5 |
|Death*||APR 1948 ||Alice Dangerfield died in APR 1948 at Croydon, London, EnglandG, aged 80.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; James Henry Smith, 25, father Robert William, & Alice Dangerfield, 22, father Thomas, St Paul, Deptford, no 100, p 50.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Droxford, Hants, Jul-Sep 1867, vol 2c 111.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; James Henry Smith & Alice Dangerfield, Greenwich, London, Apr-Jun 1890, vol 1d 1432.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, also Alice's sister Lucy.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Surrey SE, Apr 1948, vol 5g 677.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, 2 months.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016