Edward John Adams1
#10757, (25 March 1896-24 July 1965)
|Birth*||25 MAR 1896 ||Edward John Adams was born on 25 MAR 1896 at Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with John Edward Adams and Elizabeth Jane Davis at Crown Acre Cottage, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with Francis Henry Adams, Alice Adams, Kate Frances Adams and Louisa Lucy Adams.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Edward John Adams lived with John Edward Adams at Thatcham, BerkshireG, together with Francis Henry Adams, Kate Frances Adams and Louisa Lucy Adams.4 |
|Immigration*||17 JUL 1920 ||Edward John Adams immigrated on 17 JUL 1920 to Quebec, Quebec, CanadaG.5 |
|Residence*||1 JUN 1921 ||He lived at Ekfrid, Middlesex, Ontario, CanadaG.6 |
|Marriage*||6 SEP 1928 ||He married Elsie May Coltman on 6 SEP 1928 at London, Middlesex, Ontario, CanadaG.7 |
|Death*||24 JUL 1965 ||Edward John Adams died on 24 JUL 1965 at Whitby, Durham, Ontario, CanadaG, aged 69.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Newbury, Berks., Apr-Jun 1896, vol 2c 240.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, Edward John Adams, 24, on SS Canada, to Quebec from Southampton.
- [S111] Canada Census, Census of 1921, as labourer.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, Ontario Marriages, no 014266; Elsie May Coltman, 23, parents Henry Coltman & Eliza Scattergood, & Edward John Adams, 29, parents John Adams & Elizabeth Davis, London, no. 3546.
- [S28] Monumental inscription, burial, Groveside Municipal Cemetery, Whitby, ON, findagrave.com, #137511878. birth & death dates.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016