Elizabeth Jane Davis1
#3570, (September 1866-)
|Birth*||SEP 1866 ||Elizabeth Jane Davis was born in SEP 1866 at Chieveley, Berkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with John Davis and Mary Bishop at Bucklebury, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with Annie Davis, Harry John Davis, Ellen Louisa Davis, George William Bishop Davis, Fanny Eliza Davis, John Alfred Davis and Tom Charles Davis.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Elizabeth Jane Davis was employed as domestic servant.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at Broad Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||1884 ||She married John Adams in 1884 at Newbury, Berkshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Elizabeth Jane Davis and John Adams lived at Lower Way Lane, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with Tom Charles Davis, Francis H Adams and Alice Adams.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Newbury, Berks., Jul-Sep 1866, vol 2c 214.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, domestic servant; Draper family.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, marriage inferred.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016