Elizabeth Jane Davis1
#3570, (September 1866-before 1911)
|Birth*||SEP 1866 ||Elizabeth Jane Davis was born in SEP 1866 at Chieveley, Berkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with John Davis and Mary Bishop at Bucklebury, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with Annie Davis, Harry John Davis, Ellen Louisa Davis, George William Bishop Davis, Fanny Eliza Davis, John Alfred Davis and Tom Charles Davis.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Elizabeth Jane Davis was employed as domestic servant.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at Broad Street, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1886 ||She married John Edward Adams in OCT 1886 at Newbury, Berkshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Elizabeth Jane Davis and John Edward Adams lived at Lower Way Lane, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with Tom Charles Davis, Francis Henry Adams and Alice Adams.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Elizabeth Jane Davis and John Edward Adams lived at Crown Acre Cottage, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with Francis Henry Adams, Alice Adams, Kate Frances Adams, Edward John Adams and Louisa Lucy Adams.8 |
|Death*||b 1911 ||Elizabeth Jane Davis died b 1911.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Newbury, Berks., Jul-Sep 1866, vol 2c 214.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, domestic servant; Draper family.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Edward Adams, Newbury, Berks., Oct-Dec 1886, vol 2c 484/481.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, John Adams a widower.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, date & place.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016