Harry Coleridge Gayford1
#10872, (1914-4 June 1968)
|Birth*||1914 ||Harry Coleridge Gayford was born in 1914 at Napier, North Island, New ZealandG.1 |
|(Witness) Immigration||18 OCT 1920 ||He immigrated with Harry Clarke Gayford and Ethel Ridley Hooper on 18 OCT 1920 to Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||1938 ||Harry Coleridge Gayford lived with Harry Clarke Gayford and Ethel Ridley Hooper at 60a Kainui Road, Wellington, North Island, New ZealandG.3 |
|Occupation*||1938 ||The occupation of Harry Coleridge Gayford was 'Carpenter.3' |
|Milit-Beg*||12 NOV 1940 ||He began military service on 12 NOV 1940 at Wellington, North Island, New ZealandG.4 |
|Death*||4 JUN 1968 ||He died on 4 JUN 1968 at Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, North Island, New ZealandG.5 |
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, with parents on 1938 Wellington Electoral Roll.
- [S61] Passengers, MV 'Ruahine', NZ Shipping Line, Wellington to Southampton.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, NZ, Wellington Central Electoral Roll, 1938, p 85.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, NZ Army Engineers, gazetted from Cadet to 2nd Lieut.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, burial, death date, Bay of Plenty Cremations, p 56. plot E 20.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016