Harry Clarke Gayford1
#10871, (October 1887-1965)
|Birth*||OCT 1887 ||Harry Clarke Gayford was born in OCT 1887 at Ipswich, Suffolk, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Foreman builder.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at Trinity Lodge, Ipswich, Suffolk, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1912 ||He married Ethel Ridley Hooper, daughter of John Ridley Hooper and Rosa Mary Young, in JUL 1912 at Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Emigration*||15 AUG 1912 ||Harry Clarke Gayford and Ethel Ridley Hooper emigrated on 15 AUG 1912 from London, EnglandG.4 |
|Immigration*||18 OCT 1920 ||Harry Clarke Gayford and Ethel Ridley Hooper immigrated on 18 OCT 1920 to Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||1938 ||Harry Clarke Gayford was employed as Civil Servant.6 |
|Residence*||1938 ||He and Ethel Ridley Hooper lived at 60a Kainui Road, Wellington, North Island, New ZealandG, together with Harry Coleridge Gayford.6 |
|Death*||1965 ||Harry Clarke Gayford died in 1965 at Palmerston North, Manawatu-Whanganui, North Island, New ZealandG.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ethel r Hooper & Harry C Gayford, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Jul-Sep 1912, vol 4a 2001.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Ipswich, Suffolk, Oct-Dec 1887, vol 4a 807.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with parents.
- [S61] Passengers, MV 'Ruahine', NZ Shipping Line, London to Wellington.
- [S61] Passengers, MV 'Ruahine', NZ Shipping Line, Wellington to Southampton.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, NZ, Wellington Central Electoral Roll, 1938, p 85.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, death, Harry Clarke Gayford, Palmerson North, NZ, 1965, no 6103.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, with parents on 1938 Wellington Electoral Roll.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, NZ, Wellington Central Electoral Roll.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016