#10955, (August 1860-January 1954)
|Birth*||AUG 1860 ||Catherine Dolby was born in AUG 1860 at Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||14 OCT 1860 ||She was baptized on 14 OCT 1860 at All Saints Church, Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||APR 1881 ||She married George William Todd, son of William Todd and Mary Monk, in APR 1881 at Kings Cliffe, NorthamptonshireG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Catherine Dolby lived with Mary Ann Todd at 97 High Street, Northfield, Worcestershire, EnglandG, together with George William Todd.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Catherine Dolby and George William Todd lived at 'Parkhurst', Solihull, Warwickshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Catherine Dolby and George William Todd lived at 30 Wallace Road, Northfield, Worcestershire, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||JAN 1954 ||Catherine Dolby died in JAN 1954 at Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, aged 93.7 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, from census.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Catherine Dolby, parents Thomas & Alice, Kingscliffe, Northnts., no 263, p 33.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Catherine Dolby & George William Todd, Oundle, Northants., Apr-Jun 1881, vol 3b 199.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, visitor to John Round, GP, also in household Catherine, 21, & George Todd, 29.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servants, Jones family.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 94, Stamford, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1954, vol 3b 158.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016