George William Todd1
#6293, (1853-October 1920)
|Birth*||1853 ||George William Todd was born in 1853 at Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||28 MAR 1853 ||He was baptized on 28 MAR 1853 at All Saints Church, Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with William Todd and Mary Monk at Park Street, Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with John Thomas Todd and Isaac Todd.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||George William Todd lived with William Todd and Mary Monk at West Street, Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with John Thomas Todd, Isaac Todd, William Todd and Mary Ann Todd.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||George William Todd lived at Kings Cliffe, NorthamptonshireG.5 |
|Marriage*||APR 1881 ||He married Catherine Dolby in APR 1881 at Kings Cliffe, NorthamptonshireG.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||George William Todd lived with Mary Ann Todd at 97 High Street, Northfield, Worcestershire, EnglandG, together with Catherine Dolby.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||George William Todd was employed as Gardener.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Catherine Dolby lived at 'Parkhurst', Solihull, Warwickshire, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||George William Todd and Catherine Dolby lived at 30 Wallace Road, Northfield, Worcestershire, EnglandG.10 |
|Death*||OCT 1920 ||George William Todd died in OCT 1920 at Northfield, Worcestershire, EnglandG.11 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, place & year of birth.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., George William Todd, parents Willam & Mary , Kings Cliffe, Northants., no 1549, p 194.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Catherine Dolby & George William Todd, Oundle, Northants., Apr-Jun 1881, vol 3b 199.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, visitor to John Round, GP, also in household Catherine, 21, & George Todd, 29.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servants, Jones family.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 67, birmingham, Warks., Oct-Dec 1920, vol 6d 228.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016