#11079, (21 October 1888-11 December 1946)
|Birth*||21 OCT 1888 ||Eleanor Heppenstall was born on 21 OCT 1888 at Woodlands, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Sarah Palmer and Charles Heppenstall at 23 May Day Green, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with William Palmer, Matthew Heppenstall, William Heppenstall, Alice Ann Heppenstall and Lily Heppenstall.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Eleanor Heppenstall lived with Sarah Palmer at 20 Nelson Street, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Matthew Heppenstall, William Heppenstall, Alice Ann Heppenstall, Lily Heppenstall, Charles Heppenstall, Samuel Dale Heppenstall and Frank Dale Heppenstall.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||28 JUL 1917 ||Eleanor Heppenstall witnessed the marriage of Mary Ellen Watson and Matthew Heppenstall on 28 JUL 1917 at St Edward the Confessor Church, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||22 JUN 1918 ||Eleanor Heppenstall married Harry Hodgson on 22 JUN 1918 at Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Cleckheaton, Yorkshire, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Eleanor Heppenstall and Harry Hodgson lived at 345 Whiehall Road West, Cleckheaton, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Winifred Hodgson, Dorothy Hodgson and Maurice Hodgson.8 |
|Death*||11 DEC 1946 ||Eleanor Heppenstall died on 11 DEC 1946 at Bradford, Yorkshire, EnglandG, aged 58.9 |
- [S124] 1939 register, DOB.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, widow, boarder Samuel Ball.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Matthew Heppinstall, 37, father Charles (dec), & Mary Ann Watson, 29, fahter Charles, St Edward the Confessor, Barnsley, no 261, p 131.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Harry Hodgson, 32, father Edward (dec), & Eleanor Heppenstall, 29, father Charles (dec), Wesleyan Methodists, Oakenshaw, no 32, p 16.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harry Hodgeson & Eleanor Heppenstall, North Bierley, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1918, vol 9b 125.
- [S124] 1939 register, 2 blanked lines.
- [S124] 1939 register, details.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016