Amy Winifred Gough1
#11492, (January 1885-July 1925)
|Birth*||JAN 1885 ||Amy Winifred Gough was born in JAN 1885 at Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Moses Gough and Alice Evans at 46 Liverpool Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, EnglandG, together with Eustace Llewelyn Gough.3 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1905 ||Amy Winifred Gough married Richard Charles Eveleigh in MAR 1905 at Islington, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Amy Winifred Gough and Richard Charles Eveleigh lived at 13 Alwyne Villas, Canonbury, London, EnglandG, together with Winifred Frances Eveleigh, Gwendolyn Alice Eveleigh and Eustace Llewelyn Gough.5 |
|Death*||JUL 1925 ||Amy Winifred Gough died in JUL 1925 at Hackney, London, EnglandG, aged 40.6 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stoke on Trent, Staffs., Jan-Mar 1885, vol 6b 246.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Amy Winifred Gough & Richard Charles Eveleigh, Islington, London, Jan-Mar 1905, vol 1b 406.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 41, hackney, London, Jul-Sep 1925, vol 1b 293.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016