Eustace Llewelyn Gough1
#11493, (17 March 1891-30 September 1969)
|Birth*||17 MAR 1891 ||Eustace Llewelyn Gough was born on 17 MAR 1891 at Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Moses Gough and Alice Evans at 46 Liverpool Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, EnglandG, together with Amy Winifred Gough.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Eustace Llewelyn Gough was employed as Footman.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Richard Charles Eveleigh and Amy Winifred Gough at 13 Alwyne Villas, Canonbury, London, EnglandG, together with Winifred Frances Eveleigh and Gwendolyn Alice Eveleigh.4 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1914 ||Eustace Llewelyn Gough married Ethel Maud R Jeeves in OCT 1914 at Islington, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Eustace Llewelyn Gough was 'Electrical contractor, house wiring & repairs.6' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Ethel Maud R Jeeves lived at 21 Brickhill Road, Sandy, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||30 SEP 1969 ||Eustace Llewelyn Gough died on 30 SEP 1969 at 19 Brickhill Road, Sandy, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, aged 78.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stoke upon Trent, Staffs., Apr-Jun 1891, vol 6b 262.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ethel M R Jeves & Eustace L Gough, Islington, London, Oct-Dec 1914, vol 1b 745.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Biggleswade, Beds., Oct-Dec 1969, vol 4a 22.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016