Charles William Washbourne1
#11535, (5 October 1900-October 1956)
|Birth*||5 OCT 1900 ||Charles William Washbourne was born on 5 OCT 1900 at Yorkley, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with William Robert Washbourne and Elizabeth Loveridge at 10a Grove Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Charles William Washbourne lived with William Robert Washbourne and Elizabeth Loveridge at 2 Sinope Street, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, together with William Washbourne, Violet Elizabeth Washbourne, Ivy Gwendoline Washbourne and Walter Edward Washbourne.4 |
|Milit-End*||31 MAR 1922 ||Charles William Washbourne ended military service on 31 MAR 1922 at Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1924 ||He married Elizabeth Scarrott in JUN 1924 at Cheltenham, GloucestershireG.6 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Charles William Washbourne was employed as Lorry Driver, brick haulage.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Elizabeth Scarrott lived at 23 Wymans Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, together with Charles Edward Washbourne, Stanley Washbourne and Ronald William Washbourne.7 |
|Death*||OCT 1956 ||Charles William Washbourne died in OCT 1956 at Cheltenham, GloucestershireG.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth. Monmouth, Oct-Dec 1900, vol 11a 17.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with ? in-laws as visitors?
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, 19.5095987; Pte., Washbourne, Cahrles William, Royal Warwick, Pensioned out, Malaria.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Charles W Washbourne & Elizabeth Scarrott, Cheltenham. Gloucs., Apr-Jun 1924, vol 6a 1029.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 56, Cheltenham, Gloucs., Oct-Dec 1956, vol 7b 343.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016