#11536, (28 September 1902-January 1967)
|Birth*||28 SEP 1902 ||William Washbourne was born on 28 SEP 1902 at Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with William Robert Washbourne and Elizabeth Loveridge at 2 Sinope Street, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, together with Charles William Washbourne, Violet Elizabeth Washbourne, Ivy Gwendoline Washbourne and Walter Edward Washbourne.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1928 ||William Washbourne married Lily May Webb in JUL 1928 at Stroud, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||William Washbourne was employed as Steam Tractor driver.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Lily May Webb lived at 5 Phillips Court, New Park Street, Devizes, Wiltshire, EnglandG, together with William Samuel Washbourne and Joan Lillian Washbourne.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1967 ||William Washbourne died in JAN 1967 at Chipping Sodbury, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, aged 64.6 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Cheltenham, Gloucs., Oct-Dec 1902, vol 6a 439.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William Washborne & Lily M Webb, Stroud, Gloucs., Jul-Sep 1928, vol 6a 955.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 64, Sodbury, Gloucs., Jan-Mar 1967, vol 7b 570.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016