|Birth*||1862 ||Chase Winter was born in 1862 at Buxted, Sussex, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||26 MAR 1888 ||He married Martha Stacey, daughter of George Stacey and Ann Fulbrook, on 26 MAR 1888 at St Nicholas' Church, Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by Terrill Stacey and Ada Stacey.1,2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Chase Winter was employed as General labourer.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Martha Stacey lived at Beechwood Road, Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Albert Winter and Frederick Winter.3 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Chase Winter was employed as Bricklayer's labourer.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 4 Spencer Road, Caterham, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Henry John Winter and Charles Winter.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Martha Stacey & Chase Winter, Godstone, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 2a 223.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Chase Winter, 26, father Cassar, & Martha Stacey, 20, father George, St Nicholas, Godstone, no 323, p 162.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, wife away.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Walter Charles Winter, parents Chase & Martha, St Mary, Godstone, Surrey.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Rose Winter, parents Chase & Martha, St Mary, Caterham, Surrey, no 276, p 35.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016