#4067, (February 1864-April 1933)
|Birth*||FEB 1864 ||Terrill Stacey was born in FEB 1864 at Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||14 FEB 1864 ||He was baptized on 14 FEB 1864 at St Nicholas' Church, Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Michael Stacey at Godstone, SurreyG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Terrill Stacey lived at Clinton Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|(Witness) Marriage||26 MAR 1888 ||He witnessed the marriage of Chase Winter and Martha Stacey on 26 MAR 1888 at Godstone, SurreyG.6,7 |
|Marriage*||16 AUG 1892 ||Terrill Stacey married Harriett Elkins on 16 AUG 1892 at St Matthew's Church, Redhill, Surrey, EnglandG.8,9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Terrill Stacey and Harriett Elkins lived at Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Amy Stacey.10 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Terrill Stacey was employed as General labourer.11 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Harriett Elkins lived at 5 Kings Lea, Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Amy Stacey.11 |
|Residence||1913 ||Terrill Stacey lived at Kings Lea, Leatherhead, Surrey, EnglandG.12 |
|Residence||1930 ||He lived at Oxford Street, Bognor Regis, Sussex, EnglandG.13 |
|Occupation*||1930 ||The occupation of Terrill Stacey was 'Boot repairer.13' |
|Death*||APR 1933 ||He died in APR 1933 at Chichester, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 69.14 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. Terrill; son of George & Ann Stacey, Godstone, Surey, C069753.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Godstone, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1864, vol 2a 164.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Terrill; son of George & Ann Stacey, Godstone, Surrey, fhl 991680, C069753.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with aunt, Eliza Collins, age 46, widow, b. Godstone. & 2 children.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Martha Stacey & Chase Winter, Godstone, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 2a 223.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Chase Winter, 26, father Cassar, & Martha Stacey, 20, father George, St Nicholas, Godstone, no 323, p 162.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harriett Peacock & Terrill Stacey, Reigate, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1892, vol 2a 293. & fhl 1278893.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Terrill Stacey, father George, & Harriett Peacock, widow, father William Robert Elkins (dec.), St Matthew, Red Hill, no 455, p 228.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, also George Peacock, stepson.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Surrey Electoral Register, Epsom, Leatherhead, L 904, p 323.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Kelly's Directory, Sussex, Borgnor Regis, p 71. 1930.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Westhampnett, Sussex, Apr-Jun 1933, vol 2b 479.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016