#11720, (28 April 1879-17 January 1956)
|Birth*||28 APR 1879 ||Susan Morgon was born on 28 APR 1879 at Totternhoe, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||14 MAY 1879 ||She was baptized on 14 MAY 1879 at St Giles' Church, Totternhoe, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with James Morgon and Mary Ann Bird at Totternhoe, BedfordshireG, together with Thomas Morgon, Robert Morgon, Betty Morgon, Amos Morgon and Jane Morgon.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Susan Morgon lived with James Morgon and Mary Ann Bird at Lower End, Totternhoe, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Susan Morgon was employed as Domestic Servant.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Jane Morgon at 110 Victoria Place, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Marriage*||4 AUG 1902 ||Susan Morgon married Harry Mead on 4 AUG 1902 at Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Susan Morgon and Harry Mead lived at 2 Waterlow Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Henry John Morgan, Kate Mead, Robert George Mead, Thomas William Mead, James Mead and Amos Morgon.9 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Susan Morgon and Harry Mead lived at Dunstable, BedfordshireG, together with Amos Morgon and Harold A Mead.10 |
|Death*||17 JAN 1956 ||Susan Morgon died on 17 JAN 1956 at Dunstable, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, aged 76.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Luton, Beds., Apr-Jun 1878, vol 3b 453.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Luton, Beds., Apr-Jun 1879, vol 3b 453.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Susan Morgan, parents James & Mary Ann, Totternhoe, Beds., fhl 1279187.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with sister Susan & 2 described as newphews.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harry Mead & Susan Morgan, Luton, Beds., Jul-Sep 1902, vol 3b 877.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Luton, Beds., Jan-Mar 1956, vol 4a 134.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Luton, Beds., Apr-Jun 1912, vol 3b 653, mother Mrogan.
- [S124] 1939 register, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016