Mary Ann Seabrook1
#9884, (April 1838-)
|Birth*||APR 1838 ||Mary Ann Seabrook was born in APR 1838 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with John Seabrook and Ann Stone at Northall, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Seabrook.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Mary Ann Seabrook and Sarah Seabrook lived at Northall, BuckinghamshireG.3 |
|Marriage*||11 OCT 1860 ||Mary Ann Seabrook married James Morgon on 11 OCT 1860 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Mary Ann Seabrook and James Morgon lived at Lower End, Totternhoe, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with John Morgon.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Mary Ann Seabrook was employed as Straw plaitter.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She and James Morgon lived at Totternhoe, BedfordshireG, together with John Morgon, Thomas Morgon, Robert Morgon and Betty Morgon.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ann Seabrook lived at 129 West Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.7 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1838, vol 6 62.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, recorded as grandchildren of William & Elizabeth Stone, straw platters.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Ann Seabrook & James Morgan, Eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 1279039. & Leighton Buzzard, Oct-Dec 1860, vol 3b 915.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with James E janes & family, b Totternhoe.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Luton, Beds., Apr-Jun 1878, vol 3b 453.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016