#11819, (1 June 1823-15 December 1899)
|Birth*||1 JUN 1823 ||Richard Dyer was born on 1 JUN 1823 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||22 FEB 1837 ||He was baptized on 22 FEB 1837 at St Mary's Church, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||19 MAY 1850 ||He married Martha Janes, daughter of William Janes and Anne Stewart, on 19 MAY 1850 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Richard Dyer and Martha Janes lived at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Richard Dyer and Martha Janes lived at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.4 |
|Employment*||20 MAR 1871 ||Richard Dyer was employed as Foreman/Bailiff, Copthorne Estate.5 |
|Residence||20 MAR 1871 ||He and Martha Janes lived at Leatherhead Road, Ashstead, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Richard Dyer and Martha Janes lived at St John's Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||15 DEC 1899 ||Richard Dyer died on 15 DEC 1899 at Leatherhead, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 76.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Martha Janes & Richard Dyer, Eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 1279093.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Richard Dyer, parents William & Elizabeth, eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 1279092.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 76, Epsom, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1899, vol 2a 22.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016