#11907, (21 January 1877-28 April 1963)
|Birth*||21 JAN 1877 ||Henry Hallasey was born on 21 JAN 1877 at Chelsea, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1897 ||He married Jessie Mary Ogilvie, daughter of Robert John Ogilvie and Harriet Caroline Bettles, in MAR 1897 at Chelsea, LondonG.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Henry Hallasey was employed as Mech., Engineer's Fitter assistant.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Jessie Mary Ogilvie lived at 7 Mafeking Terrace, Barking, Essex, EnglandG, together with Henry Robert Hallasey and Wilfred John Hallasey.4 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Henry Hallasey was employed as Hydrolic machine attendant; Gas & Coke Coy.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Jessie Mary Ogilvie lived at 252 Howard Raod, Barking, Essex, EnglandG, together with Henry Robert Hallasey, Wilfred John Hallasey and Bernard Charles Hallasey.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Henry Hallasey and Jessie Mary Ogilvie lived at 110 Upney Lane, Barking, Essex, EnglandG, together with Wilfred John Hallasey.6 |
|Death*||28 APR 1963 ||Henry Hallasey died on 28 APR 1963 at 117 Suttons Lane, Hornchurch, Essex, EnglandG, aged 86.7,1 |
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow who died later in that year.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Chelsea, London, Jan-Mar 1877, vol 1a 358.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Jessie Mary Ogilvie & Henry Hallasey, Chelsea, London, Jan-Mar 1897, vol 1a 598.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Romford, Essex, Apr-Jun 1963, vol 5a 419.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016