Harriet Caroline Bettles1
#11889, (21 May 1847-25 April 1938)
|Birth*||21 MAY 1847 ||Harriet Caroline Bettles was born on 21 MAY 1847 at Islip, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||11 JUL 1847 ||She was baptized on 11 JUL 1847 at St Nicholas' Church, Islip, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with Thomas Bettles and Mary Freeman at Church Lane, Islip, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with John Bettles, Thomas Bettles, Eliza Bettles, Hannah Maria Bettles and Freeman Bettles.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Harriet Caroline Bettles lived with Thomas Bettles and Mary Freeman at Islip, NorthamptonshireG.3 |
|Marriage*||14 OCT 1872 ||Harriet Caroline Bettles married Robert John Ogilvie on 14 OCT 1872 at St James' Church, Thrapston, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Harriet Caroline Bettles and Robert John Ogilvie lived at Grocer's Shop, 49 Main Street, Barnwell, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Jessie Mary Ogilvie, Agnes Amelia Ogilvie, Emily Frances Ogilvie and Robert William Ogilvie.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Harriet Caroline Bettles and Robert John Ogilvie lived at Barnwell, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Agnes Amelia Ogilvie, Robert William Ogilvie, Emily Frances Ogilvie and Margaret Alexandra Ogilvie.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Harriet Caroline Bettles and Robert John Ogilvie lived at Barnwell, NorthamptonshireG, together with Agnes Amelia Ogilvie and Margaret Alexandra Ogilvie.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Harriet Caroline Bettles and Robert John Ogilvie lived at Barnwell, NorthamptonshireG, together with Margaret Alexandra Ogilvie.9 |
|Death*||25 APR 1938 ||Harriet Caroline Bettles died on 25 APR 1938 at 16 Rangemore Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, EnglandG, aged 90.10,11 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Harriet Caroline Bettles, parents Thomas & Mary, Islip, Northants, no533, p 67.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert John Oglive, 27, father James, & Harriet Caroline Bettles, 25, father Thomas, Thrapston, Northants., no 215, p 108.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harriet Caroline Bettles & Robert John Ogilvie, Thrapston, Northants., Oct-Dec 1872, vol 3b 465.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S28] Monumental inscription, headstone, Harriet Caroline Ogilvie, birth & death, All Saints, Barnwell, Northants. findagrave # 198292927.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Margaret Alexander Hall & William John Upton.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Agnes Amelai Ogilvie, parents Harriet Caroline & Robert John, At Andrew, Barnwell, Northnts.,.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016