#11993, (20 September 1879-April 1963)
|Birth*||20 SEP 1879 ||Arthur Slingsby was born on 20 SEP 1879 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1900 ||He married Mary Ann Hallgate, daughter of Charles Hallgate and Elizabeth Palmer, in OCT 1900 at Doncaster, YorkshireG.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Arthur Slingsby was employed as Railway wagon builder.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Mary Ann Hallgate lived at 60 Kellam Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Slingsby was employed as Railway wagon builder, GNR.4 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mary Ann Hallgate lived at 44 Kelham Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Lily Slingsby, Constance Valentine Slingsby and Norman Slingsby.4 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Arthur Slingsby lived at 23 Hanson Road, Manchester, Lancashire, EnglandG, together with George Slingsby and Marjorie Slingsby.5 |
|Death*||APR 1963 ||Arthur Slingsby died in APR 1963 at Manchester, Lancashire, EnglandG, aged 83.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Ann Hallgate & Arthur Slingsbury, Doncaster, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1900, vol 9c 1397.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1879, vol 9c 675.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 83, Mancester, Lancs., Apr-Jun 1963, vol 10e 312.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1903, vol 9c 871.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016