#11994, (3 July 1901-26 June 1965)
|Birth*||3 JUL 1901 ||Lily Slingsby was born on 3 JUL 1901 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Immigration||7 OCT 1907 ||She immigrated with Arthur Slingsby and Mary Ann Hallgate on 7 OCT 1907 to Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Lily Slingsby lived with Arthur Slingsby and Mary Ann Hallgate at 44 Kelham Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Constance Valentine Slingsby, Norman Slingsby and Stanley Slingsby.1 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1922 ||Lily Slingsby married Edward Thornburrow in JUL 1922 at Prestwich, Lancashire, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Lily Slingsby and Edward Thornburrow lived at 165 Edge Lane, Manchester, Lancashire, EnglandG, together with Joan Thornburrow.5 |
|Death*||26 JUN 1965 ||Lily Slingsby died on 26 JUN 1965 at Openshaw, Lancashire, EnglandG, aged 63.6 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1901, vol 9c 863.
- [S61] Passengers, from Cape Town, SA, on 'Avondale Castle, Union-Castle Line.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Lily Slingsby & Edward Thornburrow, Preswich, Lancs., Jul-Sep 1922, vol 8d 628.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Manchester, Lancs., Apr-Jun 1965, vol 10e 206.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Prestwich, Lancs., Oct-Dec 1924, vol 8d 529, mother Slingsby.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016