Vera Margery Saker1
#12061, (10 October 1908-)
|Birth*||10 OCT 1908 ||Vera Margery Saker was born on 10 OCT 1908 at Cherry Valley, Prince Edward, Ontario, CanadaG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||6 JUN 1911 ||She lived with John Bunce Saker and Rosetta Ann Franks at King Street, Milford, Prince Edward, Ontario, CanadaG, together with David Willam Saker, Harriett Sarah Ann Saker, Rose Saker, Lillian Dorothy Saker and John Bunce Saker.1 |
|(Witness) Immigration||DEC 1916 ||Vera Margery Saker immigrated with Rosetta Ann Franks in DEC 1916 to Cape Vincent, Jefferson, New York, USAG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||8 JAN 1920 ||Vera Margery Saker lived with Rosetta Ann Franks at 603 Kent Street, Rome, Oneida, New York, USAG, together with David Willam Saker, Harriett Sarah Ann Saker, Rose Saker, Lillian Dorothy Saker, John Bunce Saker, Florence Grace Saker and Edward Wilfred Van Gesen.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||26 JUN 1926 ||Vera Margery Saker witnessed the marriage of James P Kehoe and Rose Saker on 26 JUN 1926 at Rome, Oneida, New York, USAG.5 |
- [S111] Canada Census, census 1911.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, birth, Vera Margery Saker; parents John Bunce Saker & Rosetta Ann Franks; Prince Edward, Ont., no 042302.
- [S59] USPRI, Canada-US Border Crossings, Dec 1916. nos 25-30, p 99. Milford, ON to Rome, NY.
- [S41] US census, 1920, recorded as divorced.
- [S59] USPRI, marriage; James P Kehoe, 24, parents Matthew & Margaret Donahue, & Rose E Saker, 21, parents John & Rose Franks, Rome, New York, County Marriage records, no 1725.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016