#12184, (1846-January 1934)
|Birth*||1846 ||Henry Gillett was born in 1846 at Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with John Gillett and Rachel Mowcumber at Chafford Cottage, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG, together with Emma Gillett, William Gillett, Rachel Gillett, Edward Gillett and Fanny Gillett.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Henry Gillett lived with John Gillett and Rachel Mowcumber at Spring Hill Cottage, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG, together with Edward Gillett, Fanny Gillett, Charles Gillett, Frederick Gillett and Edgar Gillett.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Henry Gillett lived at Chested Farm Cottage, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1872 ||He married Fanny Gibbs in JUL 1872 at Penshurst, KentG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Henry Gillett and Fanny Gibbs lived at Allington Castle, Allington, Kent, EnglandG, together with Edith Mary Gillett and Egbert Gillett.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Henry Gillett was employed as Agricultural Labourer.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Fanny Gibbs lived at Finch Green, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mabel Gillett and Bertha Elizabeth Gillett.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Henry Gillett and Fanny Gibbs lived at Bulls Cottage, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG, together with Bertha Elizabeth Gillett.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Henry Gillett and Fanny Gibbs lived at Colnbrook Cottage, Pounds Bridge, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||JAN 1934 ||Henry Gillett died in JAN 1934 at Penshurst, KentG.9 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, some doubt about the relationships of children.22.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, note with brother John Albert Gillett, not on my list.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Fanny Gibbs & Henry Gillet, Sevenoaks, Kent Jul-Sep 1872, vol 2a 792.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with John Gillett & family.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 88, Tonbridge, Kent, Jan-Mar 1934, vol 2a 1366.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016