#12193, (1850-January 1915)
|Birth*||1850 ||Fanny Gibbs was born in 1850 at Bidborough, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1872 ||She married Henry Gillett, son of John Gillett and Rachel Mowcumber, in JUL 1872 at Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Fanny Gibbs and Henry Gillett lived at Allington Castle, Allington, Kent, EnglandG, together with Edith Mary Gillett and Egbert Gillett.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Fanny Gibbs and Henry Gillett lived at Finch Green, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mabel Gillett and Bertha Elizabeth Gillett.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Fanny Gibbs and Henry Gillett lived at Bulls Cottage, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG, together with Bertha Elizabeth Gillett.4 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Fanny Gibbs and Henry Gillett lived at Colnbrook Cottage, Pounds Bridge, Penshurst, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1915 ||Fanny Gibbs died in JAN 1915 at Penshurst, KentG.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Fanny Gibbs & Henry Gillet, Sevenoaks, Kent Jul-Sep 1872, vol 2a 792.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with John Gillett & family.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 64, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1915, vol 2a 1402.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016