James Henry Hanson1
#12318, (5 October 1873-)
|Birth*||5 OCT 1873 ||James Henry Hanson was born on 5 OCT 1873 at Hook, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||5 NOV 1873 ||He was baptized on 5 NOV 1873 at Chessington, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with James Hanson and Emma Hamp at Ewell Common, Ewell, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Alice Hanson and Charles Albert Hanson.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||James Henry Hanson lived at 71 Cadogan Place, Chelsea, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||He was employed as Groom, domestic.4 |
|Marriage*||27 APR 1898 ||He married Frances Rosina Hallett on 27 APR 1898 at St Luke's Church, Chelsea, London, EnglandG.5,6 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||James Henry Hanson was employed as Coachman, domestic.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Frances Rosina Hallett lived at 5 Robin Hood Cottages, Kingston Vale, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Henry R Hanson, Mabel Frances Hanson and Olive Eugene Kathleen Hanson.7 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||James Henry Hanson was employed as Labourer, sports greens.8 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Frances Rosina Hallett lived at Broomhouse Lodge, Hurlingham Club, Fulham, London, EnglandG, together with Henry R Hanson and George A Hanson.8 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kingston, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1873, vol 2a 279.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., James Henry Hanson, parents James & Emma, Chessington, Surrey.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Frances Hallett & James Henry Hanson, Chelsea, London, Apr-Jun 1898, vol 1a 727.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; James Henry Hanson, 24, father James, & Frances Hallett, 24, father Robert, St Luke, Chelsea, no 358, p 179.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kingston, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1914, vol 2a 841, mother Redwood.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016