#12317, (October 1848-November 1914)
|Birth*||OCT 1848 ||James Hanson was born in OCT 1848 at Long Ditton, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||14 DEC 1872 ||He married Emma Hamp, daughter of Benjamin Hamp and Mary Crick, on 14 DEC 1872 at Holy Trinity Church, Newington, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by Sarah Hamp.3 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of James Hanson was 'General dealer.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Emma Hamp lived at Ewell Common, Ewell, Surrey, EnglandG, together with James Henry Hanson, Alice Hanson and Charles Albert Hanson.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||James Hanson and Emma Hamp lived at 6 Robin Hood Cottages, Kingston Vale, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Alice Hanson, Charles Albert Hanson, William B Hanson, Edith May Hanson, Benjamin A Hanson and Emily Mary Hanson.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||James Hanson was employed as Ostler, Robin Hood Public House.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Emma Hamp lived at Kingston Vale, SurreyG, together with Benjamin A Hanson.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||James Hanson and Emma Hamp lived at Ufton Green, Berkshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||NOV 1914 ||James Hanson died in NOV 1914 at Ufton Green, BerkshireG, aged 66.1 |
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 66, Bradfield, Berks., Oct-Dec 1914, vol 2c 444.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kingston, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1848, vol 4 210.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; James Hanson, father James, & Emma Hamp, father Benjamin (dec), Holy Trinity, Newington, no 343, p 172.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, & 2 lodgers.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016