James Harold Bradshaw1
#12332, (19 December 1891-28 July 1973)
|Birth*||19 DEC 1891 ||James Harold Bradshaw was born on 19 DEC 1891 at Newtown, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of James Harold Bradshaw was 'Butcher.3' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 24 East Street, Newtown, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||27 OCT 1919 ||He married Emily Mary Hanson, daughter of James Hanson and Emma Hamp, on 27 OCT 1919 at St John's Church, Eaton Socon, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1,5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||James Harold Bradshaw lived at 74/75 High Street, Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG, together with Ronald Josiah Bradshaw and Trevelyan Willam George Bradshaw.6 |
|Death*||28 JUL 1973 ||James Harold Bradshaw died on 28 JUL 1973 at Fulbourn Hospital, Cherry Hinton, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG, aged 81.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James H Bradshaw & Emily M Hanson, St Neots, Hunts., Oct-Dec 1919, vol 3b 893.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Huntingdon, Hunts, Jan-Mar 1892, vol 3b 273.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with mother & siblings.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; James Harold Bradshaw, 27, father, Josiah (dec), & Emily Mary Hanson, 25, father James, St John, Eaton Socon, Beds., no 159.
- [S124] 1939 register, with second wife, Eva, 11 Feb 1894 & 3 blanked lines.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Cambridge, Jul-Sep 1973, vol 4a 561.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, St Neots, Hunts., Apr-Jun 1920, vol 3b 576, mother Hanson.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Worksop, notts., Jan-Mar 1926, vol 7b 56, mother Hanson.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016