#12368, (April 1865-January 1900)
|Birth*||APR 1865 ||Walter Gepp was born in APR 1865 at Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with William Gepp and Grace Whitmore at 6 loudon Street, Hackney, London, EnglandG, together with Adelaide Gepp and Hannah Jane Gepp.2 |
|Marriage*||22 JUL 1888 ||Walter Gepp married Ellen Harriett Const on 22 JUL 1888 at St James the Less Church, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Hannah Jane Gepp.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Walter Gepp was employed as General Wood Turner.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Ellen Harriett Const lived at 6 Essex Place, Shoreditch, London, EnglandG, together with Walter Gepp.4 |
|Death*||JAN 1900 ||Walter Gepp died in JAN 1900 at Bethnal Green, LondonG, aged 34.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bethnal Green, London, Apr-Jun 1865, vol 1c 231.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Walter Gepp, 23, father William, & Helen Const, 22, father Francis, St James the Less, Bethnal Green, no 137, p 69.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 34, Bethnal Green, London, Jan-Mar 1900, vol 1c 140.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016