Ellen Harriett Const1
#12392, (October 1865-October 1935)
|Birth*||OCT 1865 ||Ellen Harriett Const was born in OCT 1865 at Shoreditch, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||22 JUL 1888 ||She married Walter Gepp, son of William Gepp and Grace Whitmore, on 22 JUL 1888 at St James the Less Church, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Hannah Jane Gepp.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Ellen Harriett Const and Walter Gepp lived at 6 Essex Place, Shoreditch, London, EnglandG, together with Walter Gepp.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Ellen Harriett Const was employed as Fur Cape sewer.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 32 Baxendale Street, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Walter Gepp.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Ellen Harriett Const lived at 29 Norah Street, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Walter Gepp.5 |
|Death*||OCT 1935 ||Ellen Harriett Const died in OCT 1935 at Hackney, London, EnglandG.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Walter Gepp, 23, father William, & Helen Const, 22, father Francis, St James the Less, Bethnal Green, no 137, p 69.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shoreditch, London, Oct-Dec 1865, vol 1c 117.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, note Helen recorded as Silcox, m. 2 years.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 68, Hackney, London, Oct-Dec 1935, vol 1b 438.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016