#12515, (1785-5 November 1859)
|Birth*||1785 ||John Gray was born in 1785 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||25 MAY 1785 ||He was baptized on 25 MAY 1785 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||17 JUN 1808 ||He married Rebecca Pearson, daughter of Willam Pearson and Rebeckah Burrows, on 17 JUN 1808 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1841 ||The occupation of John Gray was 'Publican.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Rebecca Pearson lived at Icknield Highway, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Harry Gray and James Gray.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||John Gray and Rebecca Pearson lived at Travellers Friend, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Harry Gray.5 |
|Death*||5 NOV 1859 ||John Gray died on 5 NOV 1859 at Dagnall, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.6,7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Rebecca Pearson & John Gray, Eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 826462.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Hannah Sutton & Juhn Gray, Stoke Hammond, Bucks., fhl 1042439.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., John Gray, perents John & Hannah, Edlesborough, Bucks.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, wwith son's wife & children.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Oct-Dec 1859, vol 3b 252.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, death & place, probate to son Benjamin, widower, Beer retailer.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Clara Gray, parents John & Rebecca, Whipsnade, Beds., fhl 1279191.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016